Thursday, October 19, 2023

PR Day!

Alan had a lunch meeting at our house, so I started making chicken enchilada last night in the crock pot! It was so good!

I got up early and had a longer than usual run. The weather was fabulous! Compared to yesterday!

I was home and got Mom up and ready and off!

I finished adding the cheese and topped it off with chips and set up the table and cut up the romaine lettuce and made the dip.

I was out the door by 9:45. I had wanted to get my bone density checked! It took longer than I had expected, and it was self paid! But I was happy to see that I'm in the YELLOW... only one borderline YELLOW and RED. Next April I will get my Pap smear and Mammogram! It's been three years!

I then headed off to my oil massage appointment! YIPPY! 90 minutes... The lady really worked on my hips... and my tired muscles! I finished at 2pm and went to Carrefour as the stores usually have a nice resting area and WiFi. I finished my Bible study and headed to WGE. Alan was home to pick up Mom so I had a few more minutes!

I got home and he took off for basketball. I think the three of them enjoyed the chicken enchilada!

Isaiah joined Alan at Soochow for some bball! 

I had a 'free evening'... 

I was going to go to my student's art exhibition, but decided to do it with Alan tomorrow!

It was a fabulous PR Day! I love having a Sabbath. 

Please remember to pray for what's happening around the world and especially in Israel. 

Reading II Peter 3, people nowadays will twist the truth!

Daily Lovely Insight: 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 in Context - Blog ‹ Jackson Heights Church of Christ

2 comments:

  1. I tutor or have work on the other days... so it's the only day I have blocked off! Weekends are not available!

    ReplyDelete