Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Love the SOOCHOW BIBLE STUDY!

I was up and out early this morning... It was warm... so, I went for just 10k!

I was home and after a shower, I was getting Mom up and ready! We had closed the door, so we all slept better! 

After she took off, I was messaging people and then took a quick nap. Alan got home and I gave him the list for Costco. And yes, he did not stick to it! But that's ok as they were out of ground beef. He had to buy burger patties!

I went to get things copied for Sunday and then did a quick workout.

I was home and packing up things for the Bible study and my tutoring! I sure do bring a lot!

The study has been such a joy. We had two more new people: Albert and Peggy. Albert is not yet a believer and Peggy is. I taught them to play Spoons and then we had conversation topics before we did our study!

Luke 18:1-8. Samuel led the song, Jesus loves me this I know...  It was perfect!

I went to Carrefour as I had about 40 minutes before my tutoring! It was nice and had AC and I was able to get a few things finished off!

No appointment tonight! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 18: 1-8 is not a comparison, but a contrast! God is not like the judge and we are not the poor widow. And our attitude towards prayer is not like the widow approaching and nagging and bothering the judge! I think the students caught on! God is generous and we are His beloved children. He cares deeply about us and He invites us to come to him!

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. another new group/season of bible study

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only meet eight times each semester! But we have such a great connection!

    ReplyDelete