Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Double Ten Day!

I was up early but had a late start. Too many things to think about and do!

I did get in my 10k and then at 9am, I had to attend the zoom meeting!

That went until 11am and then I got busy with Mom care!

I put in a load of laundry and at 12:30, I went for my massage! What a blissful two hours!

I rushed home as I had tutoring at 3:30. YEAH! The session went really well!

I started baking afterwards as my Soochow Study starts tomorrow. I also made fried rice!

Mom went to bed and we had Family Time at 7:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. What was the Zoom about? Praying you have lots of students at the new Bible Study

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jin, Ring, Alice, Vicky, Linda, Joseph... Yankee popped his head in but he didn't stay! Samuel is the co-worker that the church hired. He helps, but he didn't attend. Abraham and Meara are newcomers. I think I might get a few more next week. Please pray!

    ReplyDelete