Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Raining Wednesday!

 I had to make today my PR Day, because I will be helping out with a Celebration of Life Service tomorrow.

So, it was dark and raining... I went out and ran my 10k. It was still quite warm!

Then, it was a simple chore and Mom care.

After Mom left, I sat and read one page and napped. I actually think I slept for seven hours! Wow... I think my body needed it. I think I was able to get over something, like an attack on my immune system. My back spots were flaring up and that's always a sign of an immune attack!

I did tutor and that was a ride in the rain and wind. 

The hour flew by and I went home, stopping at WGE for my usual 20 minutes. Actually, this week, I've only let myself have 15 minutes as I've been too busy or too tired!

It was nice to get home!

I did a load of laundry and Alan took out the recycling. 

We had hot dogs for dinner! Actually they were German sausages... very delicious!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Scripture and a Song: How Great Thou Art - Earl Grey and Yellow

Verse of the Day - Psalm 145:3 | The JOY FM

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. What back spots are you talking about ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "snake eyes"... where I had my shingles... There are two dots that have never disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 hours is healthy! Keep sleeping for 7 hours mom!

    ReplyDelete