Friday, October 6, 2023

Date & Retreat!

I was up early and the weather was warm... I ran my 10k and got home to do one simple chore. Then it was Mom Care.

Mom took off and I laid down and slept after changing her sheet... yes, again!

Then Alan was home and he got things together for the retreat... he had to take the car since he is bringing a lot of stuff!

We went out for our date finally at 11:30 and went to a noodle shop. Of course, Alan first bought his Coco!

We walked over to Carrefour and sat there for the rest of the afternoon, chatting!

We were home by 3pm and Alan took off at 3:15. 

The helper came at 5pm and Mom was home by 5:15. I left at 5:20 and went to the Beitou Resort, which is like a Youth Hostel, not really a resort.

Isaiah went over straight from work. We had dinner there and then had two sessions.

Isaiah and I came home and we will head over there tomorrow as the helper will be coming at 11am.

It's going to be a busy long weekend! Yes, we have four days off!

Here's a short video from yesterday's service... singing in Chinese one of my favorite hymns:

(Can this be played?)

Daily Lovely Insight:

What a beautiful promise! We used to sing this as a praise song... I told Alan that Sunday school at HOP should get the kids to memorize God's word and sing scripture verses... So, at the retreat, we will bring up that idea!

Seek Him First!

6 comments:

  1. Love hearing that song. And my goodness, look at those flowers. So glad you have taken naps 2days in a row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no choice... I was wiped out! EXHAUSTED!

      Delete