Monday, October 16, 2023

Training Has Started...

Well... my simple training... 

I was up early and did not go out to run after my time with Jesus... instead, I did my Bible studies!

Then it was Mom care. After she took off, I got her room cleaned!

Alan came home from tennis and we prayed together! He left for work and finally at 11am, I went for my run... 11 to 12:30... and it was not cool... WAHHHHH... I barely made it home!

I went to WGE to take a shower and did a short workout. Then I transferred money to buy more diapers. I have to order different kinds of diapers almost monthly!

I was home and a friend came over for our Monday prayer and share time! No tutoring! I was quite happy!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready! YEAH!

Elaine left at 7pm and Isaiah and Alan were home! 

I got Mom off to bed and we had Family Time. I didn't go to tap tonight since Family Time was starting at 7:30! And I didn't get Mom to bed until after Elaine left!

I hope to have more free time to nap tomorrow... I'm feeling exhausted! I can always HOPE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

 

4 comments:

  1. you MUST remember to google the stuff you will need like support team and more socks and chafing creams, etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has a time limit of 10.5 hours! I don't think I need a support team!

      Delete