Sunday, October 22, 2023

A Busy Sunday!

I was up early... and then went out to cheer on a brother who ran his first marathon! I was out there at 7:30, but he ran too fast at the start and was cramping up. I waited for him at the 32k marker... and 'walked/ran' with him until the 35k marker! It was getting very late... but he finished within the time limit!

I had wanted to go to WGE and pick trash too... but didn't get to those things. I did go and buy romaine lettuce at Costco! YEAH!

I was home and caring for mom and we went and met up with James and Emma for lunch. The burger place was ok... not great. Portion was too small for that price!

Then we rushed off to church! I helped with set up and then we had counseling!

I spoke at church! Alan and Isaiah did Sunday school!

We were home and after I got Mom off to bed, I went to walk and pray with another sister!

It was so good to get to bed by 10pm! The boys are getting up at 4am for the Chargers' Game!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Lord sustained me... Blessed be the Lord Almighty!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment