Monday, October 30, 2023

A Warm Monday!

I was up early... but didn't go out for a run until 11am. I had things to get done... First, Mom care!

I went and ran errands and did my quick workout.

Then I was home to sweep the floor and sort through some paperwork!

I made dinner in the crock pot!

And finally, at 11am, I went out for my run. It was WARM! Too warm!

I had eaten breakfast... making myself an omelet! It was just nice to eat without rushing or having to care for my Mom!

I ran for 13.5k ONLY!

I had to rush to get ready as I had tutoring at 2pm.

After tutoring, I stopped at Carrefour and they had yogurt on sale! YEAH!

I was home by 4pm as I had my monthly prayer time with this friend. 

When we finished, the phone rang: Mom was home and I had her dinner ready!

Alan came home and he enjoyed his dinner!

I made soup for Isaiah as he said he wasn't feeling well and he has a test on Wednesday.

Tonight, no tap dancing. We had our Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I went and looked up the route for the run on January 6th. I go to that point and turn around and come back. Total: 63.4k. I will ride to the starting point this week, just to see how long it takes to get to the junior high school. The school is right near the National Palace Museum. 

What's the incline? I have no idea, but I have 10.5 hours to finish! 

Please do pray for the weather!

Seek Him First!

2 comments: