Tuesday, October 17, 2023

An Easier Than Usual Tuesday!

I was up early and went out to run my 10k. The weather was superb! 

I was home and started baking... I put the chocolate chips cake in the oven and got Mom up and ready. She went off and I started on a raisin bread. Both came out pretty good!

While things were baking, I got started with touching up my Sunday talk. I am almost finished. I put together Mom's dinner for the next two days and ordered Pizza Hut for the boys. They had a special. There were eight different pizzas -- 199NT$ for a large. So, I ordered two different ones!

In the afternoon, I went over to WGE, took a shower, did a very short workout, and picked up the pizza. I had tutoring at 3:30. I had finished reading the student's entry, which we will work on!

Tutoring went well... as always. And of course, Mom was back!

I had my Tuesday evening Bible study!

Alan was at school and Isaiah had work!

Isaiah didn't sleep well last night... and neither did I... Mom has started to talk a lot at night. She started at around 11 and went for about 90 minutes and started again at 5am! She talks until her voice is horse! Tonight I closed her door! With the fans off, we can really hear it! A friend told me that this is part of her dementia!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. oh no what does she say ? Can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, we can tell... As Isaiah describes it: She's talking to dead people! It's true... they are people who are no longer alive! She's living back in Nanking!

      Delete