Friday, October 13, 2023

Nice Date!

I got up early and did not go out to run until after Mom left!

I wanted to go for 90 minutes, but I ran only 87 minutes. I thought I was running slow... ha, ha, ha... 

Alan and I were home and after our prayer time, we went out for lunch. We found this great simple noodle shop!

Then, we went and bought the gift for the Sunday school teachers and headed over to the Taipei Arena. There is a Marathon Running Shoes Store... but their prices were extremely high, not like the outlets!

There was a hockey tournament going on, so we went in to watch. Hong Kong Typhoon beat the Taipei Bats... 3-0!

We headed out to buy Coco for Alan and to mail a package for Abby. SUCCESS!

We were home by 3:30 and read a daily devotional!

I went to WGE for 20 minutes and Alan stayed home to pick up Mom!

We had a free night!

NICE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment