Thursday, October 5, 2023

Celebration of Life Service

I was up and got my run in. The usual 10K... then Mom care. I left while Alan waited with Mom for the van.

I was at the church by 8:55! Perfect!

We had a quick rehearsal and the service started at 10am.

It was a very special service.

Then a few of us had lunch together. 

I headed back at 2:15 and stopped at WGE for 15 minutes.

I was home by 3:15 and took a nap before getting Mom's bedding changed! The Center gave her too much water again!

Mom was home at 5:10 and I had dinner ready!

Alan had work and then basketball... He only has one class on Thursday, but he stays at school just like when he was working full time!

Isaiah had work and joined Alan at Soochow for basketball!

I disassembled and washed the two fans that I didn't get to before. And I went to bed as early as possible... A four day weekend is coming up and we have our HOP Retreat... It's going to be quite tiring! Plus I am hoping to start my training schedule in preparation for the upcoming run in January 2024!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 72:15–20 (NKJV) – Devoted To You

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments: