Saturday, October 21, 2023

A Busy Saturday!

I was up early and the weather looked superb! So, I decided to go for a longer than usual run! 20k! In fact, the run that I joined last year, 100k Night, started last night in DongShan River! What fond memories!

I was home and took a shower... and registered for the Annual Complex Meeting and went to run errands.

Isaiah was home, but was still sleeping! He had a late night with partying with friends he knew from the UK who are back in Taipei! It was someone's birthday!

Mom care... and Complex Meeting. Alan got elected as the head of the complex board... which means I will be attending the meetings. We did win 500NT$ for the lucky draw! I was going up and down.

When the meeting was over, Alan and Isaiah went to the Nanhu Company Picnic which was right at our river park! I was with Mom. We were going to have lunch with James and Emma. Yes, they are in Taipei, but it was too rushed. With the Meeting ending at 12:30, and they had to look at an apartment at 13:20, we decided to change it to tomorrow!

I did a load of laundry and changed Mom's bedding... Mom was being naughty again. After lunch, I put her on the toilet and with just one second of not watching, she was up to her old bad habit!!!!!! I was so mad! I went to get a glove and she started... HORRIBLE!

I had a helper come at 5pm as we had our church discipleship training time this evening. We had dinner at church. Isaiah didn't join the training session. He went to Ms. Hsieh for an acupressure massage! We were all home by 9pm! I had to sleep early as I am going to try to be at the 33k marker to cheer someone who is running a full marathon tomorrow morning. That marathon starts at 5:10am and I think this friend might be fairly fast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment