Sunday, October 15, 2023

Stressful Sunday!

I was up early... no run, even though it was nice and cool... Alan and I went early to clean out the Sunday school room. It was faster with him helping!

Then he went to play tennis and I went to pick up trash.

They had an emergency elders' meeting, so I had to go get Alan off the tennis court. I didn't get to workout at WGE.

Mom care and it took me an hour to get the iPad working so that Eddie can talk to Mom! The screen is bigger, so I think that's the best way to get Mom to converse. They tried to talk for 30 minutes... it was actually a triangular conversation!

Alan was at church already and Isaiah, Mom and I drove to church.

I brought snacks... yeah! And the coffee was so delicious!

And we had three newcomers!

The service was emotional because our outside Sunday school teachers have decided to resign! So, we said goodbye to them!

After Mom went to bed, I had prayer time with another sister!

Tomorrow night, we should be having Family Time with Abby, so I won't be going to tap class!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: