Monday, October 23, 2023

A Busy Monday!

I think I'm just going to use that word for this whole week... 

Alan and Isaiah were up early... and the Chargers Lost!

I was up and enjoying my time with Jesus. Then I put a load of laundry in and started the crock pot meal!

I got Mom up and out and then back to work... Message prep, hotel arrangement for James and Emma, cleaning!

At 9:30, I went out for my run... it was too warm... but I did run 14k.

I had a nice lunch and rested before sorting through my sewing things and then going out to run errands! I went to Costco, Carrefour, Miramar! And I did make a 10 minute stop at WGE. My scooter was so packed! I also got Mom her prescription filled and bought a cream for the friend who finished his first full marathon!

I also went to make the reservation for our Marriage Builders. BUT they were fully booked for Saturday night! I had to go to another restaurant... MEAL LOVE. Very exquisite... Very expensive... but I'm sure the couples will enjoy the meal!

I was home just in time for Mom Care!

While she had her dinner, I made the meal for our Bible study group and Alan and Isaiah's dinner! I also put everything away!

I had to skip tap dancing AGAIN as the hotel arrangement was quite a shuffle! The hotel is so popular that they don't have one room available, so James and Emma would have to move, maybe every six days or so! But the gal was super nice! She got it worked out... and for a very good price!

I was a bit tired and wanted to sleep early. Alan had a meeting to go over the church remodeling!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Giving thanks has nothing to do with feeling thankful. There’s a big difference between trusting God and having trustful feelings.

I Thes. 5:18 says to give thanks in all circumstances. The above quote is from a podcast by Joni Erickson-Tada!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment