Saturday, October 28, 2023

A Cooler Saturday!

I woke up to the sound of rain and it felt cooler... so nice!

I decided to wait until 9am and went for a 2 hour run and had the same pace as yesterday. Completed 18k!

Then Mom care... 

Since Alan was home, I went down and finished packing the box! Alan had picked up 1200 pairs of socks! I hope to stuff just a bit more in before I seal it up on Sunday night! They will pick up on Monday! I am sure the box is super heavy!

It was a rather relaxing afternoon. The helper came at 5pm. Isaiah had a massage. We had our Couples' Group!

Seven couples had signed up! The evening was fun!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. WHERE did he get 1200 pairs of socks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We picked up the donation from this manufacturer! We got pants and socks and baseball jerseys from them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's been quite an amazing ministry!

      Delete