Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Nice Discovery!

I was up and out and ran my 10k, taking the advice of my neighbor, doing 4 light posts fast and slowing down for 4 light posts. I did this from the 3rd to 5th K and then again from the 7-8th K.

I was home and after a quick shower, getting Mom up and ready and out!

Then, after tidying things up, I edited my student's entry for our tutoring session at 3:30. I then headed out. I went to Ikea as I have a container, but no lid. I found out that they sell the lids and the containers separately. It was my first time to go to the Ikea in Neihu. I love that place. They have a very nice grocery store on the first floor and then lots of very useful items on the 2nd and 3rd floor! I found the lid and it was only 40NT$! Splendid!

I wanted to scooter to the start of the run and from our house, it was less than 10 minutes! YIPPY! I then went for a quick workout before meeting a dear friend for lunch. She always treats me! And we had beef noodles at the Mayfull! It's a very exquisite hotel!

I was home by 2:15 and decided to take a short nap! I have Bible study this evening and it was a late night last night!

Tutoring started at 3:30 and we did not finish going over the entry.

The phone rang shortly after we finished! Mom was home!

After I got Mom to bed, I was off!

Isaiah was home and Alan had evening class. There was plenty of food in the fridge!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment