Monday, October 2, 2023

A Run-Around Monday

I write that title because I went to buy a light strip for under our kitchen counter. I even bought the old one. The lady at the hardware store said, "I know what you need. Do you want soft yellow or white?" I wanted yellow. I walked out and came home. And she gave me the wrong one. The one she gave me had no switch. So, I had to ride back down, return it and go to another store to get the right one.

Then, Alan has been asking for the loose leaf 2024 calendar for his date book. I went to Kingstone, the local bookstore. It didn't open until 11am. I went again and they only had ONE. I had to ride to the next district, Dazhi, where WGE is, to get a second one. And they had more choices! 

I also wanted to return the spreadable cream cheese. I just bought it a month ago and it wasn't expired. But when I opened it yesterday, it had already gone bad. I went to Carrefour to return it. But because I had bought it at the Beian Store, versus the Neihu Store, it took a long time to get a refund. I couldn't just get another one! So, I decided not to buy one. I love that stuff but I don't eat it fast enough.

So, today, I had to make several trips to get the errands done. 

I woke up early. I ran my 10k. The weather is cooler!!!!!!!!

Alan and Isaiah were up at 4am to watch the game. Yes, the Chargers won!

I had tutoring at 2pm and then prayer time with a sister at 4pm. This evening was tap and the prayer time with another group of sisters at 8:30.

I was so ready to go to bed!

Tomorrow morning, I have my Bible study group at 10am!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hebrews 13:20-21

Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. Are you getting any better with tap? Did you get new shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got new shoes at the thrift store this summer and no, I'm not getting any better.

      Delete
  2. The weather's been nice here for running.

    ReplyDelete