Monday, October 9, 2023

Fun Day Out!

It was cooler this morning... 

I went and ran for 90 minutes, and it got warmer as I started late! I did make a quick stop at WGE and also read my student's essay as I will have to tutor tomorrow afternoon at 3:30.

At 11:30, we went to the Gloria Mall to look for basketball shoes for Isaiah. Mom went with us. We had Burger King for lunch and the weather was fabulous. The traffic wasn't bad going there, but it was a bit congested on the way back.

We found two pairs and there was a great discount. So, both pairs cost a total of 110US$! 

We were back by 6:15 and after dinner, Mom went to bed!

We had family time -- FINALLY -- with Abby! Update: We did not have Family Time. Her computer didn't charge up so we had to postpone until tomorrow night!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, her dog chewed up her charging cord, so the one she is using is the free one she got when we biked around LA.

      Delete