Sunday, October 8, 2023

Retreat Part II

I was up and had time with Jesus... and then went back to sleep after putting a load of laundry in the washing machine!

At 9am, Isaiah left and so did I as I went to buy drinks for the Retreat!

It was Mom care and she didn't untie anything!

The helper came at 11am and I left at 11:15. After stopping to buy fruit, I got there right at 12noon! YEAH!

Lunch was great... and then afternoon was indoor games!

Our service started at 4pm at the Retreat site!

People were really tired!

All the facility was fully booked, so they couldn't play ping pong or snooker or basketball or badminton!

It was nice to hang out with everyone!

No Charger game so the boys won't be getting up.

Tomorrow and Tuesday will be two more days of holiday! I hope to go out and get my run done before Mom Care.

We might go out depending on how Alan is feeling!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. Alan is not getting sick is he? Just tired from all the driving I hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't sleep well... plus the room had AC -- full blast!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, he is feeling better... He went for a run and played tennis this morning!

      Delete