Thursday, October 26, 2023

A Perfect PR Day!

I was up and debating about going out. But after checking the weather, I knew I had to... so I ran my 10k and was 'pushed' to run faster as I ran into my neighbor! Pray for him. He's not yet a believer! He's like a brother to me!

I was home and got busy with Mom care. I had to change the bedding!

After she left, I got my coffee and settled into the sofa with a book! What a delightful three hours!

Then at 11, I headed out for errands! I went to buy fruit, go look for a battery, worked out and showered at WGE. I even bought myself some 'mantou' (Chinese steamed bread)! It was just delightful! I came home and put away the rest of the things that were scattered on our dining room table, called and ordered a box, and went back to reading!

Finally at 3:30, I turned on the WiFi and watched NCIS, Season 19. Abby gave me a link!

Mom was back by 5:10 and I felt rather refreshed!

I had to work on the paper for Saturday's Marriage Builders. 

My Thursday evening study was changed to Friday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Luke 12:31 is like Matthew 6:33! And look at Luke 12:32, so encouraging!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment