Wednesday, November 1, 2023

It's NOVEMBER!

 It's my kids' birthday month! I love this month... I love these kids... Abby is in Brazil, but Corenne is going to make her birthday very special as they SPLURGE and bought Taylor Swift tickets! I just about fainted when I heard!

Anyhow... back to my day... It was a busy one!

And I'm tired!

I was up early and did not go out for a run until 9am, when it was much warmer than what I'd like. I went 90 minutes and covered 14k.

Yes, I got Mom off and it was a new driver. So, he was late... 

Isaiah had his class and took the LOMA test and passed! Yippy! That was his last test for this year!

Alan had a free day and he went to Costco. And he did not buy anything other than the milk! It's a miracle!

I had my Bible study and tutoring! What a great time we had! I made banana bread, which they love! It's an old favorite! And even tutoring went super well. The little gal was very alert and attentive!

I met James and Emma at the Miramar Mall to pick up things and to give him his vitamins. I did not want to eat anything at the mall.

I was home by 6:45 and it was Mom care... 

I just wanted to sleep... but I blogged and got the clothes put away! YEAH!

Tomorrow is my PR Day. I can hardly wait!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Corenne would not even tell me the price of the tickets, because she knows I'd object!

    ReplyDelete