Tuesday, May 31, 2022

It's Raining... and the Passing of King Ko

Yes... the rain came again... 

I was up early! I had to get Mom ready. After she took off, I went for a quick run as I had Bible study at 10am.

I shared about my father's condition and asked them to pray for Annie!

Later on in the afternoon, when I finished tutoring, I got a message from Annie. Our father passed. God revived him for those two days to make a firm decision and be baptized. He passed peacefully in his sleep!

I'm glad I had a free evening. It was good to rest! And I had time to plan for the summer trip!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 23:4

Psalm 23:4 eCard - Free Facebook Greeting Cards Online

Psalm 23:6

Psalm 23:6 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.netSeek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment