Monday, May 30, 2022

Too Hot...

I was up early... after sleeping quite late. It is getting warm... 

After getting Mom off, I did a load of laundry... I had to... the smell was getting too much with the heat! I have bought lots of smelly good stuff... 

While the laundry was going, I went for a run. Again, I had to... the heat got so bad that I had to walk to breathe in the heat! I made it back.

I took a quick shower and went to pick up textbooks from a friend. She was going to chuck everything in the recycling. 

We had plenty in the fridge, so no need to cook. A friend came by as we couldn't meet earlier as Mom couldn't go to the Center. 

This evening, I had tap dancing class.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Nahum 1:7

Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good. He is a safe place to go to in times of  trouble. He takes care of those who… | Inspirational quotes god, Bible  prayers, Scripture verses

The conquering of Jericho wasn't done in a day... It took 7 days and with very unusual tactics. So, it is with our 'battles'. We are too into 'instant' results... God's way can be very different. But His promises should calm our worries! 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment