Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Bible Study OnLine... and More...

This morning instead of Mom going to the Center, I had to take her to check on her blister. The doctor popped it and gave her some antibiotics. The Hospital was busy, busy, busy. I then dropped Mom back at the Center and it was already 12 noon. She doesn't walk well... so she might have to be home for two days. I guess I won't be resting much!

I had the Soochow Bible Study online and afterwards, I went for a run. It was supposed to rain, but nothing. So, it was another short run in the heat and humidity.

Mom as home right on time... I gave her only bread and water for dinner as they said she had diarrhea. Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave her a banana and I bought apples.

This evening Abby and I went for a massage. So nice! The weather cooled down! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

For our Bible study, we looked at Joseph, running from temptation. His mindset was that he didn't want to sin against God. So, even though for his obedience, Potiphar threw him into the dungeon. God was with him and there in the 'pit', God was moving him one step closer to being second to Pharaoh. Sometimes, we don't see the next step. The place we are at today seems like the pit. We must see that God is with us... even in those places... and that He is in control... bringing us one step closer to fulfilling His calling upon our lives!

Pin on Throne Room Connect

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: