Thursday, May 19, 2022

Another Smooth Day...

I went and bought bananas and returned a book... Then Mom was up and eating... Again, since both Abby and Alan were home, I rushed for a quick run... it was sprinkling. When the sun came out, it felt like running in a sauna.

I had a quick shower and started tutoring at 2pm. That went on for two and a half hour. Mom sat and had two bananas and some chips.

Alan had basketball this evening and Abby went to practice with her classmates. When Mom went to bed, I went for a massage! NICE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The assignment my student had to finish was to write a gossip column. We had to read through so many gossip magazines. I can't believe the things that people write about... I realized that there are many time wasters, luring people into their webs! 

2 Corinthians 4:18 - Bible verse (KJV) - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment