Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Last Soochow Bible Study... For this school year!

It's so hot... 

And it's June... The heat will only go up... until maybe late October!

I had our final Soochow Bible study this afternoon. Living A Life of Testimony. It was a wonderful discussion as we also viewed four short testimonies.

Amy, the helper, was suppose to come, but no show... AGAIN! So, I had to hurry to get things done. A load of laundry, making Mom's bed, cleaning... And yes, Mom was promptly back and almost everything was finished. 

I had a relaxing evening after Mom went to bed!

One thing: I received an email. My flight from Singapore to Taipei had been cancelled. I am now on a flight a day later, which means I will have over 30 hours at the Changi Airport! And no vouchers for food! Ha, ha, ha... At least Isaiah will be with me. We should enjoy ourselves! and camp out on the floor somewhere!

James, Annie, KR and Kurtis went and had a lovely meal as part of the "Wake". King's body was taken by UCLA, donated for research purposes. And Annie spent the day cleaning up the whole house! It has been a blessing to have James there. And James is now off for a week in Texas. God's perfect timing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I continue with my message prep for June! Prayer Walk focus: Hebrews 7:25 --

Hebrews 7:25 — Verse of the Day for 04/26/2022

As for the Undesirable Path... I'm going to focus on Joshua! The first time he is mentioned is in Exodus 17:8

Exodus 17:8-16 | The Battle Belongs to the Lord | Rich Jones - YouTube

Joshua spent his entire life in Egypt, making bricks, most likely. He had never seen a battle much less lead an army to fight. And yet, he obeyed -- no excuse, no question asked! Why did Moses call on Joshua? Prior to Exodus 17, there was no mention of Joshua. 

I find this so very interesting!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment