Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The New Med for the Foot WORKS!

It was a good idea to see the doctor yesterday afternoon. This morning, Mom was walking a lot better. I took her over to the Center and they will provide transportation this week! YIPPY! So I didn't have to rush to go pick her up. They are just preparing -- in case... and they did say that many of the elderly have not returned. In the return van, the usual 7 only had three!

A friend dropped by with cookies and scones. I had made lunch and it was splendid to have her here.

After she left, the rain had died down... but I had to go for a run. Tutoring started at 3:30 and Mom was back by 5:15. Alan was home with teaching online. Abby didn't have class. The rain picked up again at 5pm but I had Bible study at 7pm. I'm glad I went out at 1:45!

I am trying to arrange for Mom's care for this summer. It's not easy!

Great news: My father, King, accepted Jesus and was baptized. He was really not doing well, physically. But after receiving Jesus, he's 'spirit' returned. Annie said he was up and eating and watching TV. The swelling in his abdomen went down and he seemed to be doing much better. Annie is tired as she also doesn't have much help. James is there, but he is busy with the start of the job he has. Kurtis caught Covid and is feeling pretty sick! So, if you are reading this, please do pray for her. Give her a call and encourage her a bit!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 33:11

Pin on Psalms 1-40

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment