Friday, May 6, 2022

Slept the WHOLE Day!

Well... almost... I wish...

But I did sleep quite a bit... I fighting off this sore throat! So, I'm drinking lots of water!

Got Mom up and out... 

Then after cleaning up, I went back to bed!

Abby went for a massage. I cooked a delicious tomato soup with chicken and beef chunk. It turned out fabulously.

Alan was home by 12:30! YEAH. ICEE Week is finished! He took a nap after eating lunch.

Abby and I both went back to sleep.

At 3pm, we went out for a little exercise. I walked. Abby and Alan played tennis. It was a bit warm.

Alan went back after dropping Abby off at home as she had tutoring at 5pm. I was home to care for Mom. 

This evening, Alan went for a massage. I stayed home! I really didn't want to do much! I'm so glad that the Center is opened again!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In the news, a 21 year old gal died from Covid and she was fully vaccinated with no pre-existing conditions. People are reacting with such fear. Soochow will be online until next Thursday. Several of the private American schools are going online until the end of the school year. So, families are buying tickets to go back to the States. This is a repeat of last year... 

Please pray! 

As you recall, things shut down from May 17th (right after Mother's Day) to July 27th. Mom was not able to go to the Center. And she had weird effects from getting vaccinated. 

I'm trusting God to provide... I don't see the provision yet. But I know God is faithful!

Forever God is faithful | Faith in god, Faith, Scripture

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment