Tuesday, May 3, 2022

What A Mess!

Abby was complaining about having to help with the care of my Mom. She was saying, "It's only an hour. What can happen?"

Well, today, she saw the evidence of what can happen.

She was home, so I went out to pick up my cell phone. The home button needed to be replaced.

Less than an hour, I got a line message from her. 

She was in the dining room and my Mom was in the room. She walked over to the fridge and smelled something. Yup... you guessed it.

I rushed home and everything had to be stripped and washed! Everything had to be wiped down. I had to send a message to my 3:30 tutoring student. I'm going to be late! I couldn't start until 4pm. It took me more than an hour to get everything sanitized and start a load of laundry. 

I guess I should give thanks as this has not happened for a few weeks! This horrible experience was almost happening every other day! I had forgotten.

I did not have time to go for a run. I was too exhausted.

The Day Care Center did send me a message. They are petitioning the government to reopen the Center on Friday. To have everyone go back, we need to bring the elderly back on Thursday morning at 9am for an antigen test. The Center will pay for it! Unfortunately, Thursday is when Alan has his ICEE event which I am scheduled to attend. I'm asking if there is another time frame, maybe at 1:30.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am not here to harass or harness God to do my bidding. I am to trust in Him, knowing that He holds me through all of life's ups and downs!

Pin on ❤ ✞ ❤ It's the God in me ❤ ✞ ❤

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments:

  1. Abby needs to pay more attention to her Grandma (not to your mom as you stated !!!!) God be with you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try again to comment on Lovely's Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA I know you can comment

    ReplyDelete