Wednesday, May 25, 2022

A Fast Day...

After getting my mom off, it was cleaning the room as I thought Amy, the helper, was going to come. But she cancelled, AGAIN! She's not very reliable!

I went for a run in the rain... YIPPY! I saw two turtles -- one smashed and one alive. I saw lots of earth worms. Yesterday I saw a snake. And of course, lots of birds... 

I got back and took a quick shower before the Soochow Bible study started! We had another great discussion!

Then, I headed off to pick up these pee pads I ordered. I had to ride in the rain and rush back and make Mom's bed and Mom was back. I had her dinner ready!

Please pray for her foot. That blister is just not healing as fast. 

Abby and I had a nice massage tonight... and then prayer time with a sister!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Philippians 1:20

Philippians 1:20 | Ending quotes, Inspirational quotes, Philippians

The key verse from our study this afternoon!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment