Monday, May 9, 2022

Another Great Day... I rested, cleaned and ran!

God gave me another day to rest... 

I cancelled my appointment as I am still trying to preserve my voice.

I did the laundry, cleaned Mom's room, cooked, and took the time to rest!

Since Abby was home, I went for an hour run. She picked Mom up and served her dinner. I got home and had a quick shower.

After Mom went to bed, I went to my tap dancing class. I left early as I wanted to get fruit and not get home too late.

Blogged... read through my tutoring essay for tomorrow and cooked more food! 

The weather looks cooler again tomorrow... Thank you, Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Col. 3:23 says, 

Colossians 3:23 Poster by Plushism | Society6

Nehemiah followed this simple truth, even though he was a man from the Old Testament. So, the question is:

Do your actions and words confirm or deny your belief that God is your Father?

I think that's a beautiful question to ask yourself!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment