Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!

5,826 Happy Mothers Day Blue Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

Well... I wish I had the luxury like Alan to do whatever I wanted for today... as a way to celebrate... but NO CAN-DO!


I did a load of laundry.

I mopped the floor.

I got Mom showered and dressed and got her fed.

Mom talked to Eddie for a bit.

We all went to church!

It was a wonderful service. 

And I still cannot comment on the blog!!!!!!!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 49:15

He Knows the Difficulties of Mothers

7 Highlights from Today's Sermon:


  1. We are all God’s children.
  2. God takes care of you. God will not forget you.
  3. Do not leave the covering and protection of God.
  4. Learning goes both way as do the blessings.
  5. Proverbs 22:6 says to train up the child in the way of the Lord, not the way of the world.
  6. Jesus grew in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and men. We should be doing the same on a daily basis.
  7. The goal is for all of us as “children” to stay connected to God and grow in our relationship with Him.

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: