Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Confirmed!

Alan received the news... Online until the end of the semester! No graduation ceremony! It's a repeat of last year! Dejavu!

I got Mom up and ready. Then with Abby and Alan home, I went for a quick run! It was good to be quick as it was getting quite warm!

I had a speedy shower and Bible study started. We had five people again! Living A Life of Overcoming Hardships!

After the Study, I was in a mad rush to get Mom to the bathroom, tidy up, eat something and tutoring online at 3:30. That went to 5:30 and then I got busy with Mom again!

I was going to have to tutor this evening, but we decided to make it tomorrow afternoon at 1:40, online!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today for our Soochow study, the Conversation Starter was to share a verse that helps when dealing with difficult people. Here are two of the verses:

Proverbs 15:1

Twitter 上的NLT Bible Verse:""A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words  make tempers flare." Proverbs 15:1, NLT #ReadTheNLT #Proverbs #Wisdom  #Gentle #NoHarshWords https://t.co/lMUMvv972S" / Twitter

Zechariah 4:6

Zechariah 4:6 | worldchallenge.org

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: