Saturday, May 7, 2022

Is It Father's Day?

Alan had a two hour massage last night... then I booked him for two therapeutic sport strengthening sessions and then dinner at his favorite Cantonese restaurant... What? Is this a Father's Day weekend?

Mom was up and enjoying her food! While Abby was home, I went to the convenience store and paid a couple of the bills.

I was still feeling worn out... and it was warm. So, I decided to go out for a short run in the evening, averaging only 33.19km for three runs this week... sad, sad, sad... 

Abby had another House of Praise youth launch event in the evening. We were the "FoodPanda" delivery service. It was KTV/Game Night! But unfortunately, most of the youth could not come due to 'Covid 19'. Most of the adult counselors were present! Hopefully, things will get better next week.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 27:13

Psalm 27:14 (ESV) - Psalm 27:14 ESV - Wait for the LORD; … | Biblia

These two verses were very encouraging to me... At the Cantonese restaurant, the TV was on. It was broadcasting the local news... how many infected cases? How many deaths? People not getting the antigen tests... nothing was good! I stopped watching!

My eyes are set upon the Lord... I am confident of His goodness in the land of the LIVING! I will wait upon Him. I will be strong and my heart will take courage!

I hope this to be true for you as well!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments: