Monday, May 23, 2022

Half Day at the Day Care...

Yes, Mom was at the Day Care only half day... as I made an appointment for the check up on her foot. We had to first get an antigen test. Mom was negative. So, she was allowed to go back to the Center. I went for a run... and didn't get much done before I was back to pick her up. The hospital wasn't as crowded. We saw the doctor almost immediately. She prescribed more antibiotics and another stronger ointment. 

On the way home, I went and bought bananas and apples.

While Mom was having dinner, I had prayer time with a sister and then later on this evening, tap dancing was online. I signed off and went and laid down for about 30 minutes. I like tap dancing, but I'm not into online classes.

The Center notified me. No more van pick up or drop off. I have to provide the transportation because of the Covid spike. I have so many things to do... Now, I have to drive twice a day! At least they are still open. I need the time to prep for my June and July talks. I need to call and have another place lined up for when I take off for my trip to Europe! Of course, I also have my Bible studies and prayer time with different sisters, which are all online!

Daily Lovely Insight:


What a great verse for today!

Thank you for bearing my burdens. I need to remember not to take back the burdens that I've cast into your care. Instead, I need to praise you! 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment