Friday, May 20, 2022

Car Won't Start... AGAIN!

I went down to use the car to take Mom to YangMing Hospital to check on her blister, which is not healing as fast as I had hoped. The car wouldn't start and we just changed the battery. What???

I called the guy and he sent two mechanics over. They jumped it and drove it to their service station. We are going to unplug the stereo and the monitor with the reverse camera. Let's see how fast another new battery will drain!

So, I called and 'cancelled' the appointment.

Mom had lunch and I went to mail a package. Alan and Abby went out for lunch and to run errands. They picked up things at Costco for our Marriage Builders group tomorrow.

Mom actually took a nap!

I was able to sit and read.

This evening after Mom went to bed, I went for a run!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Joshua, Man of Fearless Faith

"Our response always must be one of prompt and hearty cooperation with the commands of God's Word. We do not debate the issue with the Lord. We simply comply. This calls for undeviating devotion to the disclosed will of Christ. It calls for constant exposure to His commands so that we are familiar and in harmony with His intentions. It calls for our readiness to respond in energetic and eager cooperation."

Buy Elegant Signs Joshua 1 9 Be Strong and Courageous Bible Verse Art  Online in Vietnam. B01KS3M17I

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment