Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Free Food... And Other News...

This morning I had my Bible study via Zoom. It worked well... although I would have enjoyed seeing all the ladies.

Mom was up and had her shower and breakfast.

I went for a run. Alan was home as he is teaching via online!

When I got back, Mom had lunch and went back to rest! Very unusual... but helpful as I had to tutor! Online!

And after tutoring, I got two phone calls... Friends had food and things to drop off! How wonderful! Rice, curry, cucumber, string beans, squash... and clothes and other items to give away!

After tutoring, I sorted through everything!

Now, a dear friend tested positive. The helper, Amy, was at her house on Monday. Amy was to come tomorrow. But maybe we better not have Amy come. The Center texted and will be reopened by Monday. I don't want Mom to test positive and can't attend. Furthermore, one great Christian long term care center called. They have an available bed. But Mom must be fully mobile. Right now, Mom is not... OH NO! So, please pray! It's more expensive but it's a great place!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 32 is beautiful and encouraging.

Psalm 32:1-2 - Bible Verse about Forgiveness - Bible Verse Images

Psalm 32:11 | Psalm 118 24, Psalms, Psalm 104

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: