Wednesday, May 4, 2022

A Second Day of Mess!!!!!!!!

Yup... I smelled it as soon as I finished my quiet time... I think yesterday with her messy hands, she must have ingested some so her stomach was reacting to the filth. It took a long time to get things stripped and for her to get cleaned up. Abby woke up at 11:30 and helped me. We had to do another load... and we took it down to the local laundromat. I had secured Mom in bed... this time, really secured her! We were back in an hour and Mom was fast asleep. A miracle!

Abby had class at 3pm, so she stayed with Mom. We are wiser now. We sat her at the dining room table, no matter what she said. She often says she is tired and wants to go to bed. That's usually a lie. So, we don't go for that anymore! The weather was a bit warmer... but it was nice to be out! I was too tired yesterday!

Counseling this evening... 

Abby went with her classmates to watch the new Dr. Strange movie!

I tried to get in line to acquire one antigen test! The line started at 4pm.  I got there at 6:10. Needless to say, I didn't get one. Our church friend gave me one! I need to do it for Mom before she can return to the Day Care Center.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I just hold on to Jesus... He will carry me through! He has in the past... and He will for my future!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment