Thursday, May 12, 2022

Mom Is Home...and Still Can't Comment...

Well... the Lord brought me through... 

Abby was home, so I was able to get my scooter smog checked, get gas for my scooter and mail a letter and run a few errands. And yes, I even had time to go for a short run in the RAIN! The downpour stopped, but the ground was wet and the clouds were overhead... It wasn't as cool as I'd like... but I had a great time out there. I passed two runners... they were smiling just as much as I was beaming. I guess they love running in the rain as well.

Mom was not so active, so I had a rather relaxing day... It was a miracle!

This evening I watched my favorite TV show: Murdoch Mysteries!

Abby went out with her friends.

Alan taught all day and then played basketball!

Daily Lovely Insight:

All of Scripture is but "baby-talk" in comparison to the vastness of all that God longs to express. We are too finite to understand the infinity of God.

That's an amazing thought... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: