Sunday, May 29, 2022

Give Thanks in Everything...

Alan went to school early as he will be one of the judges for the National Debate Contest. Everything is online. 

I went for a run as the weather said that it was going to be warmer later on in the day... I was home by 10 as I wanted to catch the graduation ceremony of a kid I had tutored. Yes, it was "LIVE" via YouTube. I had a quick shower and got Mom up, too. I made oatmeal for her. 

Abby went for a workout! 

At 3:30 I had to drop Abby off for her worship team meeting and youth activity. I brought Mom and that's a big task! I went to RTMart afterwards and wow... what a workout, pushing the wheelchair and trying to shop. I won't do this again! Too exhausting. 

Mom and I got back and she enjoyed her dinner. I talked to Isaiah. We are trying to arrange our summer travel. 

Alan was home by 7pm. 

Mom was in bed by 7:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Oh man... I think I forgot to hit PUBLISH! This is from yesterday!

Psalm 139:1-2 | worldchallenge.org

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment