Monday, May 16, 2022

A Wonderful Day...

Yes, it was... 

I went out running early... and it was cold and raining... my favorite weather!

After I got back, Mom was up and after her shower, she ate breakfast! showered. She then sat at the dining room table... I let her listen to ancient Chinese poems. She didn't seem to want to move around. Her blister is getting better. 

Since Abby was home, I was able to rest on the sofa! Yippy!

Mom had a small lunch and then dinner... No news as to how many days the Day Care Center will be closed! But Alan received news... no graduation... and the rest of the semester might be all online! Bummer!

Tomorrow, my morning Bible study will be online. My Soochow Wednesday study will be online! My tutoring will also be online! I guess with Mom home and everything online... this works out better! Oh yes, tap dancing is also online, which wasn't that fun!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Alan suggested that we will celebrate Abby's graduation... So, maybe on Saturday June 11th we will go out for a buffet lunch or afternoon tea! God will make the occasion special! I thought this was a fun thought! Even in the midst of this Covid, we can hold a feast! A celebration of God's goodness!

Feasting with the Lord by Entering into His Rest and Enjoying Him with the  Saints

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment