Thursday, May 26, 2022

A Super Productive Day!

As soon as I got Mom off, it was go, go, go... 

I had letters to mail, questions to ask about Isaiah's military service, shoes to look for (I gave Mom's shoes away. The ones that were too big. But now I need a pair that's a half size bigger. Darn it!), bananas to buy, cookies to drop off, things to buy at Costco... yes, it was a long list.

Before I left, I organized all the stuff in Mom's room. We have no storage space, so all the diapers and wipes get piled up. I didn't like the way these items made the room look. I also went through all the medical things we have -- bandages, cotton swaps, tapes, wraps, ointments... Wow... We don't need to buy anything for a while!

The rain was so nice... and I finally had time at 4:15 to go for an hour run. Alan was home and would pick up Mom. I had the dinner prepared. So, I got back the same time Mom did... Alan served Mom's dinner and I took a very quick shower. After dinner, I gave Mom a shower. 

The evening was quite relaxing. Abby went to World Gym. Alan went to play basketball.

I cooked coconut cream chicken and spinach with rice! It turned out very nice!

Oh, the shoes didn't fit. They were too small! I need a half size bigger! So I'll return them tomorrow. I think they have a size 6.5. I got them from Nike. Super nice shoes! Yes, I splurged!

I am also looking at how to travel the cheapest for this summer. Train, bus, ferry... Lily, a dear friend in Edinburgh, offered for us to stay with her. Nancy and Serge said we can stay with them in Belgium. I will look at Freiburg and Heidelberg. I'd love to go up to the Scottish Highland... But I don't think we can make it. There are just too many places that I'd like to visit!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on Psalms 1-40

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment