Monday, May 2, 2022

Raining... Perfect!

Yes, it was a raining day. I went out for a run. I was the only person out there! Dah!

I got back and got Mom up and her leg is still hurting! She had breakfast and sat and listened to poetic verses.

Abby was home, so I went and dropped off the stuff in the back of our car! I even had time to go buy soybean milk!

Abby had class at 3pm. 

Mom had her lunch and fruit and dinner and went to bed. She was feeling tired. 

I had tutoring tonight.

Alan started the ICEE Week at Soochow and then heard from the school administrators that school will be on distance learning from tomorrow to Sunday. School is to start back on Monday. He is trying to champion for ICEE to continue.

For tutoring, we worked on Othello!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Top 100 Richard Baxter Quotes (2022 Update) - Quotefancy

21 Inspiring Quotes on Trusting God When It Feels Impossible | Quotes about  god, Trust quotes, Inspirational quotes

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: