Monday, April 3, 2023

A Holiday Monday!

Isaiah had an interview with TVBS at 9am and I went out for a quick run. It was hot... and it was quick. I didn't even hit 10k. I hope to make it up this week... HOPE...

Mom was up and showered.

And she enjoyed her breakfast, while I took the clothes down. Isaiah worked on his ppt for a 10 minute presentation with Fubon Bank. That's part of their interview process. 

At 12:30, Isaiah took off to meet up with Vikki. Mom had lunch!

I started working on my ppt files and I got to talk to a friend. I was going to meet up with friends from the States, but we decided to change the time to tonight at Shihlin Night Market. YEAH. I love going there to eat all the different stall foods! And it was so crowded. There were 10 of us... I had so much fun. They thought they'd be tired, but once they saw the shopping, all tiredness disappeared! By 9:30, I had to go as I had prayer time at 10pm. So, I stopped at WGE for 5 minutes and headed home. Then after praying, Alan called and we prayed together. He had a long day!

Tomorrow is the BIG SDSU game... at 9am. Isaiah will be home with my Mom so I can go for a run and I will meet up with another friend! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is the morning after the Triumphant Entry, which is 'today'... in fact, it is very insightful to read Matthew 21-28, which record Jesus' last few days! More was spent in these 7 days then his entire three years of ministry! Jesus had a lot He wanted to share with us before his death and resurrection and ascension!

Matthew 21:18-22 — A Reason for Hope with Don Patterson

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: