Saturday, April 1, 2023

Alan At The Retreat... Isaiah Is Home... Mom Has No Program... Holiday Has Begun...

Well... it's a holiday for most people, but not for those who have elderly individuals at home!

I was up early and went out for a run. It started to sprinkle... Thank you, Jesus! I love this weather... but no time to enjoy a longer run... I did my usual 10km and Alan came back early from tennis. He had to catch the MRT to meet up with church friends who are all going to the Retreat!

Mom had her shower and enjoyed her breakfast. I trimmed Isaiah's hair. He has some AI interviews. He heard back from a few companies as he has passed the first initial hurdle.

I did a load of laundry and cleaned the house. 

After Mom went to bed, I drove Isaiah over to buy a hat and I picked up free stuff from someone in Tienmu! 

That was my day... 

It's April 1st, but I didn't pull any pranks on anyone!

Oh... last night, I did go and get lenses for a frame a neighbor gifted me! I prayed that if I can get the lenses for 700NT$, then yes... the frame is exquisite and comes with a magnetic pair of sunglasses. You cannot find anything like this workmanship nowadays. The clip on sunglasses folds up. The frame is so light! Anyhow, I will pick them up after the holidays! I won't wear them for running as I love my transition ones... but these will be great for driving around in the day time! I'll keep them in the car. They are just a bit stronger than the pair I wear for running.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 26:17-18, The Message (MSG) | Light in the dark, Bible apps, Satan

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. For the entire vacation... until Wednesday! We will go pick him up and Mom will come with us!

    ReplyDelete