Wednesday, April 19, 2023

A Busier Than Usual MOE Day!

I did bring things to work on. But I didn't have much time.

I had two different meetings about the Mother's Day Event that I am in charge of! And I revealed that I'm quitting after June 7th! Oh no... I opened a can of worms... So, we had another meeting about that. The person wanted to know how I feel about the Project and working at MOE... I let them have it... saying that the MOE has failed in the way they have promoted English education and they will never achieve English competence by 2030.

We will see what happens next!

I had my lunch time class and I had three new students. The hour went by too fast. We talked about charitable organizations. Next week will be about Trade, Money and Investment Opportunities.

I had a student who needed help during my Office Hour. 

When I left the office, it was a downpour, so I came home instead of going to World Gym Express. I was just too drenched!

I got to talk to Abby and we booked her flight. June 12th to June 29th! Annie paid for her flight and we got the flight for 836US$, including one carry on and one check in and another backpack! YEAH!

I downloaded my email and found out that my tutoring cancelled! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Peter 2:21 WEB - For to this you were called, because Christ also

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: