Tuesday, April 11, 2023

A Different Kind of A PR Day!

This week I had set two days as my PR DAY... 

After Mom left, I got busy cleaning out the back balcony. I had not cleaned it in a long time... Sorted and grouped things together and threw things out! It looks very nice!

Then I got busy with cleaning the bathrooms, both shower stalls! They look very nice!

I filled up all the cleanser containers! Yes, I need a lot of cleansers... especially things that smell good!

At 11:50, I had to go out as it was getting hotter and hotter...  I ran to Soochow and got Isaiah's transcript. I ran to WGE and did a 20 minute workout. I finished my run and hit 10km and was home to have a quick shower.

It's our 36 Anniversary so I made Alan a really delicious dinner! And I also baked as it's MOE Day tomorrow. Cinnamon scones! I had one... very yummy!

At 4pm, I had to take a power nap before Mom got home!

Tonight I had my Tuesday evening Bible study! And I had to finish editing a file! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This was one of many promises in Isaiah 43!

NEWSBOYS on Twitter: "He is making a way. Isaiah 43:18-19  https://t.co/It6U8xZT2k" / Twitter

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment