Tuesday, April 25, 2023

A PR Tuesday! Productive "Retreat"

Yes, I had tasks that I wanted to tackle...

After taking down the clothes, I organized the winter clothes, putting them away as it is getting warmer! Then I wanted to paint the bottom of the wall in Mom's room. We fixed the bathroom, but that particular wall we never repainted. So, I got blue and white paint from the recycling and painted it. Even though the color doesn't match, no problem -- we have a cabinet that is right in front of that area!

I also baked cupcakes and a flat cake. One is for MOE and the other is for the Soochow Bible Study! 

At 3pm, I finally had time to go out for a run... and the weather was still very cool! Thank you, Jesus! I stopped by the library and picked up the book, A Simplified Life by Emily Ley. Ha, ha, ha... 

Mom was back, but Isaiah was here... so he went down to get her, while I got her dinner ready!

Tonight I had Bible study and I stopped by WGE to get in my usual 20 minutes!

And Isaiah heard back from Soochow. He will start tomorrow as an interim assistant. YEAH... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

It's a mystery to me how much God loves us... very flaw people... and yet He sees good in His creation and chooses to bless us with His Son!

Indeed... For God so LOVED the WORLD that He GAVE... 

KJV Verse of the Day: Ephesians 3:17-19

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments: