Monday, April 24, 2023

A Raining Monday! PERFECT!

I was up early... and the weather looked fine... But by 8:30, it started to rain! Mom had left and Isaiah had an interview to go to... Alan went to school.

Oh... I love to run in the rain... So, I went out... I thought I'd do just my usual 10km... but the more it rained, the happier I became out there. I actually would have enjoyed running to Danhsui. But I didn't! I just ran 15km and came home.

There was plenty to do at home!

Isaiah came home and had lunch.

I made Mom's dinner and got the materials together for my tutoring at 2pm. I also got everything ready if the scooter place connects with us and tells us to go over to drop off the payment and more document! They didn't.

But I did get a call from the watch guy. 3100NT$ (about 103US$) to fix all three cuckoo clocks! So, Annie, I can bring one back for you! It's now fixed! Amazing... I love cuckoo clocks... and now I have two and one for Annie!

Prayer time at 4pm. Mom was back at 5:14. Alan came back at 6:10. Isaiah finished his interview at 4:30. It was with TVBS as an English reporter! They will get back to him before Friday. That's going to be really sticky. Should he accept if they offer him the job? You can pray for him.

Daily Lovely Insight:

TOP 25 QUOTES BY CHARLES HODGE (of 65) | A-Z Quotes

Top 50 Charles Hodge Quotes (2023 Update) - Quotefancy

Top 50 Charles Hodge Quotes (2023 Update) - Quotefancy

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment