Wednesday, April 5, 2023

A Holiday Wednesday! Tomb Sweeping Day!

We had no tomb to sweep... 

I went for my 10k while Isaiah stayed with Mom. He didn't go to play tennis!

Then we headed to Taoyuan to pick up Alan and others from the retreat. We went to lunch at the Food Map. It was delicious! American style food. Mom had a bowl of Mac & Cheese!

Then we went to see the wind turbine and the beach area. After dropping off two people -- one for a plane ride back to Shanghai, and the other to take the Airport MRT back to Taipei, we headed to the Gloria Mall. Isaiah bought two pairs of tennis shoes. And... I got four more pairs of Brooks at their outlet! Wow... averaging 1360NT$ per pair! Yes... a very good deal! (That's about 45US$ per pair!) I will "Run Happy"!

We bought Coco and an assortment of fried goods and ate in the car... We had to drop Isaiah off at 8pm, but we were an hour early!

It was sprinkling as we headed back to Neihu. 

There were many things to unpack and I first got Mom to bed... We had pushed her around because she didn't want to walk. We brought the walker, but she just wanted to sit! Annie, we tried!

Tomorrow... the Day Care is BACK! I will have time to rest! And the forecast says RAIN... I will go for a nice run!

Tonight, after everything was put away, I did go ride to WGE... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

God brought me through... Thank you, Jesus!

vector illustration of a Bible verse. With God all things are possible.  Inspirational qoute Stock Vector Image & Art - Alamy

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: